A Riverina camping holiday is perfect for everyone at the family friendly Urana Caravan Park. There are many things to do in Urana and the surrounding region that will keep your whole family entertained whilst enjoying the fabulous water landscapes.
For detailed information about the range of activities, experiences and dining options please go to the North of the Murray website.
Some suggested activities, experiences and dining venues are noted below;
- Tennis Courts: Located in Urana and available for hire.
- Golf: The Urana 7 hole Golf Course is located beside the park. The Course is available for public access and there is no charge to play. Golf clubs can be hired from reception and score card will be provided.
- Swimming pool: Located opposite the Caravan Park. Opening hours from November to March, 7am-7pm enquire at reception.
- Bowls: Located a short walk at the Urana and Community Bowls Club.
- Sports Ovals: Urana Recreation Reserve is located opposite the Caravan Park.
- Skiing: Water skiing on the Urana Aquatic Centre which runs past the Caravan Park.
- Fishing: On the Urana Aquatic Centre.
- River Walk / Run trails: A five kilometre walking trail is located next to the Caravan Park.
- Bird Watching: A new free flight bird aviary is now open beside the park.
- Canoes, golf clubs and bikes are available for hire from reception.
- Gym: Located at the Watefront Pavillion (next to the Caravan Park). Open 5am - 10pm. $15 per session. Enquire at reception.
- Museum: Visit the Urana Court House Museum and see the Freddy Fox display and enjoy finding out about the history in Urana and surrounds.
- Urana and Community Bowls Club offer dinner meals. Friday and Saturday night meals available for reasonable rates.
- Urana Cafe.